Questions You Should be Asking the World Around You
I love criticizing the internet, but not all the time. Writing positive articles can sometimes improve the way your readers interact with people. It feels great, and pangs of guilt turn into mere afterthought. I guess that’s part of the responsibility one takes when he or she writes a blog. You know that people are going to read it, and you know you have the power to affect people. Whether or not you choose to do it in a positive way is completely up to you.
Anyways, here’s how I know that the Trump Russia collusion thing is smoke and mirrors.
1) Given the speed and efficiency with which the mainstream left are willing to pool their resources together to weaken Trump, I can only assume that they’re not interested in wasting precious time.
2) McCain would be the first to be apprised of any Deep State developments, (if anybody), so why is he spinning his wheels defending Donald Trump?
Calls to impeach President Trump from some congressional Democrats should not be taken “very seriously,” according to one of the president’s most voluble critics.
“I don’t think very many people take that very seriously,” Senate Armed Services Committee chairman John McCain, R-Ariz., told reporters Wednesday.
3) I know that the Trump/Russia Collusion angle is phony because of all the bungles CNN has been doing. CNN’s staff is essentially a patch quilt of Deep State rejects, interns and trainees. So if CNN doesn’t have their ducks in a row, then the Deep State shouldn’t either.
4) I remember Soros’ Open Society Foundations hatched a scheme a mere 6 days after Trump won the election. And Soros hates Russia. This Russia narrative comes from Soros’ buddies and co-conspirators. This is from an article found on Politico.
Soros Bands with donors to resist Trump, ‘take back power’ November 14, 2016.
George Soros and other rich liberals who spent tens of millions of dollars trying to elect Hillary Clinton are gathering in Washington for a three-day, closed door meeting to retool the big-money left to fight back against Donald Trump.
The conference, which kicked off Sunday night at Washington’s pricey Mandarin Oriental hotel, is sponsored by the influential Democracy Alliance donor club, and will include appearances by leaders of most leading unions and liberal groups, as well as darlings of the left such as House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Congressional Progressive Caucus co-chairman Keith Ellison, according to an agenda and other documents obtained by POLITICO.
5) And lastly, this Russia/Trump collusion narrative was only picked up and attenuated by the Deep State after Hillary lost debate number 2. Prior to debate 2, the Hillary gang were neck deep and gung ho pushing for a Hillary inauguration.
Watch this video.
Expats in Japan
Just another WordPress.com site
Truth based on facts
Lols, Urban Art, Clothes & Accessories
Use the 'Search' bar to find more on a location
I refuse to be fat forever
The Arts, Style, and Entertainment
"Oh! Take a shit, read a story" - My Mother on Flash Fiction
일산유흥의 지존 adal2.com에서는 모든 밤문화의 궁금증을 해결해 드리고 있으며, 전국 최다 제휴 업소 정보와 실사 후기 및 풍성한 볼거리를 제공하고 있습니다.
For The Curious You
a collision of science and comedy
Mindfulness, Spontaneity and Authenticity
Restaurant, Cuisine, Bistro, Café
Mit 16 MdL für Sie im #ltnrw