Questions You Should be Asking the World Around You
I love criticizing the internet, but not all the time. Writing positive articles can sometimes improve the way your readers interact with people. It feels great, and pangs of guilt turn into mere afterthought. I guess that’s part of the responsibility one takes when he or she writes a blog. You know that people are going to read it, and you know you have the power to affect people. Whether or not you choose to do it in a positive way is completely up to you.
Anyways, here’s how I know that the Trump Russia collusion thing is smoke and mirrors.
1) Given the speed and efficiency with which the mainstream left are willing to pool their resources together to weaken Trump, I can only assume that they’re not interested in wasting precious time.
2) McCain would be the first to be apprised of any Deep State developments, (if anybody), so why is he spinning his wheels defending Donald Trump?
Calls to impeach President Trump from some congressional Democrats should not be taken “very seriously,” according to one of the president’s most voluble critics.
“I don’t think very many people take that very seriously,” Senate Armed Services Committee chairman John McCain, R-Ariz., told reporters Wednesday.
3) I know that the Trump/Russia Collusion angle is phony because of all the bungles CNN has been doing. CNN’s staff is essentially a patch quilt of Deep State rejects, interns and trainees. So if CNN doesn’t have their ducks in a row, then the Deep State shouldn’t either.
4) I remember Soros’ Open Society Foundations hatched a scheme a mere 6 days after Trump won the election. And Soros hates Russia. This Russia narrative comes from Soros’ buddies and co-conspirators. This is from an article found on Politico.
Soros Bands with donors to resist Trump, ‘take back power’ November 14, 2016.
George Soros and other rich liberals who spent tens of millions of dollars trying to elect Hillary Clinton are gathering in Washington for a three-day, closed door meeting to retool the big-money left to fight back against Donald Trump.
The conference, which kicked off Sunday night at Washington’s pricey Mandarin Oriental hotel, is sponsored by the influential Democracy Alliance donor club, and will include appearances by leaders of most leading unions and liberal groups, as well as darlings of the left such as House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Congressional Progressive Caucus co-chairman Keith Ellison, according to an agenda and other documents obtained by POLITICO.
5) And lastly, this Russia/Trump collusion narrative was only picked up and attenuated by the Deep State after Hillary lost debate number 2. Prior to debate 2, the Hillary gang were neck deep and gung ho pushing for a Hillary inauguration.
Watch this video.
Jesus. Church. Bible.
Apologetics | Theology
Affiliate, Mobile, Social Media and Digital Marketing
Always learn from the curiosity within and around myself.
Live with Light of Faith
Everything I like to blog about anime, manga, Japan and more
MY OPINIONS AND MUSINGS
A blog dedicated to my bjd dolls creation
意大利旅居記事簿：來自意國的微笑 by Scarlett To
Writing is all about finding the courage to write. And courage is all about realizing that some things are more important than fear.
A non-traditional blog on reading, writing and exploring
weirdo manner to talk about anime.
Warm welcome! This is more than an exploration. Discovery of new ideas and new ways of being.
the road less traveled